Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Warm Weather On Its Way

I can just sense the weather getting warmer, thankfully, and thus the winter clothes starting to disappear. This makes me happy; more it's providing me with a sense of relief. Why? Because houndstooth patterns tend to exist more in cold weather fashions. So hopefully this sickening epidemic of houndstooth will soon, if not be cured, go into a seasonal remission. And not a moment to soon, because I am noticing more and more that I'm being adversely affected by seeing the pattern. Today I noticed a woman from a distance, while in the park, wearing a peaked cap, an old-fashioned style, with a orange and brown design, and I was CERTAIN it was houndstooth, even from such a distance that I couldn't be sure. This caused me some distress. I was able to avoid seeing it most of the day, but then going into an office building I saw a woman with a very bold black and white pattern, fairly large, going through a revolving door. The sight of this caused me to start revolving myself. I almost vomited, but I got control of myself. Tomorrow is supposed to be warmer yet. We'll see if my theory holds up.

No comments: